Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ten Days in Utah

We tend to spend our Christmas holiday with friends and family and I think in the last 20 years I've broken the tradition only once or twice and swore never to do it again. But to forget is human so this year (2008) we spent our Christmas in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA. Not the first place that comes to mind when you think of a holiday, so we were a bit sceptical about it. To be honest, I didn't even know where Salt Lake City was. However, we didn't have any choice, since my great friend Emil was getting married. I couldn't miss such a moment. Little did we know that the whole Utah experience would turn out to be our best holiday in the US so far, so I've decided to condense a long, interesting and sometimes spicy story in four episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment